Real Struggles...Certain Victory
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Activating My Faith
Who you with?
Growing UP with the right heart
Real Struggles...Certain Victory
Declare a Victim-Less Victory

Categories

Encouragement
powered by

My Blog

Real Struggles...Certain Victory

Real Struggle….Certain Victory

Struggles are a part of our continuous walk in life.  Factually, we all face them, all of us. Sohere are a few thoughts to share.

No matter how bad issues get or how much you may fall, focuson God’s love for you in Christ.

If you are still here, then it means you lived through it!That’s a BLESSING because survivors NEVER leave empty handed!!

God allowed you to see the enemy’s plan unfold before youreyes and kept you in the midst of it…CELEBRATE!!!

Your Assignment is greater than the assault, that’s whyyou’re facing the assault. Don’t worry…you will be left standing!

Never lose your ability to HEAR, everything that Godpromised the people of Israel was connected to their ability to HEAR the voiceof the Lord. You can’t have it, if you won’t HEAR it!!

HEAR your victory in the midst of your struggle…IT’S THERE!!

6 Comments to Real Struggles...Certain Victory:

Comments RSS
Tina Howerton on Friday, April 04, 2014 3:58 PM
God is so awesome. He brought me through a struggle and a half Jesus gets all the victory. There is nobody better than my Lord.
Reply to comment

yalae on Sunday, June 01, 2014 7:57 PM
naturally like your web site but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I'll definitely come back again.
Reply to comment

http://www.hstechsol.com/seo.html on Thursday, May 25, 2017 3:01 PM
Reply to comment

IT Jobs in Indore with Excellence on Monday, July 31, 2017 3:53 AM
Thanks for the post.
Reply to comment

ozessay service on Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:30 PM
Liverbus transport is awesome company of traveling . I travel with you and trust me it is wonderful . You reached destination at correct time . Your rents are also very reasonable . Your drivers have quite good skills . And the staff also know how to skeap with customers good work by you .
Reply to comment

expert essay writer on Thursday, October 12, 2017 7:36 AM
That's big Pastor Hanks!!! I never really looked at it in that perspective. Even the one's who are entertaining the gossip are just as guilty and fall subject to that as well. WOW...you really just messed me up!! Got to do better...
Reply to comment