Activating My Faith
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Activating My Faith
Who you with?
Growing UP with the right heart
Real Struggles...Certain Victory
Declare a Victim-Less Victory

Categories

Encouragement
powered by

My Blog

Activating My Faith

Romans 10:17 – “Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God,”
The activating of our faith can’t be separated from God’s Word, it is the establishing of the believer’s faith. In a devotional by Rick Warren, he states the believer can’t expect an instantaneous response in the development of our faith simply because we do not possess the capacity to handle all of God’s promises at once. It really does take time as we connect to God’s Word.

Faith is strengthened through the repetition of God’s Word in our daily walk. Repetition is what helps to activate the movement of our faith to help us withstand the test of time. In Exodus 23:29-30, God is saying to the Israelites, “You know these enemies? They’re bigger than you. But I’m not going to give you the whole land in the first year. You’re going to take it over a little bit at a time — one battle at a time. You’re growing stronger. When you’re strong enough to handle it all, you’ll get it all.” Can we hear God’s Word in the midst of our trusting him?  What promise from God are you holding on to now? Take the time to allow the Word to put our faith into action.

Eternal God,
Your Word carries life! It sustains our very being and for this I give You glory! Allow my heart to continue to be attentive to every word from You that preserves every promise reserved for me and everyone who is connected to my life. Give me hearing to understand Your heart for us and a transforming faith that will bless my children’s children.  Your Word declares that heaven and earth will pass away, but Your word will forever stand. Thank You for the very Word that outlasts my circumstances…

In Jesus’ Name.

13 Comments to Activating My Faith :

Comments RSS
Top IT Company in India on Friday, April 21, 2017 3:38 AM
Nice post.

custom papers online on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 12:20 AM
No matter how big your problems are, keep in mind that you have a bigger and powerful God. Keep your faith and never forget that He can give you everything that you need, remember that He used Moses to separate the Red Sea. He can do wonders that are unimaginable and seems impossible. There is nothing that can compare to our God, that is why trusting Him is the most important thing to do. Keep your faith, He promised all of us an eternal life and that He will do.

Software Testing Institute in Indore on Friday, May 05, 2017 6:05 AM
Thanks for the nice post. Keep posting.

Elijah Longstaff on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 3:01 PM

topics for psychology essay on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 1:44 PM
So i really liked your blog on activating your faith, it game me a nice insider look of what you are going through and well, what this is all about and i have to say i am quiet intrigued by this all!!

executive resume writing on Monday, August 14, 2017 7:10 AM
Open your mouth is a campaign which ensures you to speak for your rights as well as others rights. Humanity is the basic purpose of this mission and will lessen the risks of insecurity from the society. They encourage people to speak up for themselves.

best vpn service for torrenting on Sunday, October 08, 2017 4:51 AM

cost of refinancing home mortgage on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 2:40 AM
I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are really endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things.

myassignmentwriting on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:36 AM
When you are having faith you are sure to achieve almost every goal in life which you have ever desired. They are meant to be good for the sake of successful life which has been my wish.

lin on Monday, July 02, 2018 5:47 AM
nice

fgd on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 5:47 AM
fdg

John Gordon on Thursday, July 05, 2018 3:46 AM
You have posted a great religious post.I like reading the content which you have posted.Keep writing more similar content. Chinese takeout boxes

réplicas de relojes de alta calidad on Saturday, July 14, 2018 9:01 PM
i want to agreement warks visa